Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trashlee's lunches

My lovely husband is kind enough to pack my lunches. He is very considerate when he artfully crafts them. He adds a dash of love and a sprinkle of joy. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! What he actually does is find whatever we have in the fridge and shoves it into a bag and kisses me goodbye. Here are some examples:
Day 1: cut up carrots, celery and Greek yogurt.
Day 2: a LARGE and I mean LARGE container of left overs from dinner, and Greek yogurt.
Day 3: Chicken and Greek yogurt.
Day 4: cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, apples, bananas and almonds

As you can see my husband helps me with my diet. "Today you are fat, so only eat carrots and celery." "Today you look hungry, so you get a whole weeks worth of food for one day."

And he also looks out for my health by making sure I have Greek yogurt everyday.

Everyday when I come to work Day and I anticipate my lunch to find out what I'm having. It is like we are waiting for Christmas morning, "what did Santa leave me??? A Barbie motor home with Ken AND Skipper or the Wal Mart knock off of Barbie?"

No comments:

Post a Comment