Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Milk's Gone Bad, Charlie Murphy...

Today Trashlee comes back from lunch with a bag from the store. I can see it's a big ol' pack of diapers. What I failed to see was the tea that promotes lactation.

She's sitting at my desk reading the package of disposable diapers (she uses cloth...YUCK) and then pulls out the tea. So, to keep myself entertained, I start reading that package. There are a bunch of herbs and spices, bitter fennel, aniseed, coriander, fenugreek. All of which I am pronouncing like I am a snooty British bitch. Then one catches my eye. Blessed Thistle? So I ask.

What the heck is this junk?

Oh, it's supposed to help ease the tension and make the milk come out.

HUH?

You heard me.

Weird. So, if I drink this tea will I start lactating? Cuz that might be cool, ya know, all the sudden have milk squirting out. Especially since I don't have a kid.

Uh, no, you won't start lactating.

DAMN!

Now, I really want some of that tea! In hopes that I can shoot my newly found milk at some unsuspecting schmuck. I go into her office after she has brewed hers and sniff her cup.


Hey, can I have some of your boob tea? It smells really good. What's that spice in it again...Blessed Thistle, yeah, I want some of that. OH and the Anus Seed.

I love Anus Seeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment