Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Inaugurial Post

Trash and I have decided to chronicle our misguided workday. We talk about some crazy shiz and wanted to share our ridiculousness with everyone.

Today we were talking about Trash's son, Baby Man...BM for short. BM is teething so he has been a slobbery mess for the last few weeks. I walk into Trash's office and our conversation goes something like this.

"Guess what BM did?"

"Um, I think that my husband is dead. I sent him a text at 10 and he hasn't responded. Maybe he has dysentery and is dead."

"Ok, but guess what BM did?"

"What?"

"He chewed on both sides of his crib. There are teeth marks all around the sides. You know, his nice expensive crib....I was freaking out and had to Google to see if the stain on the crib was toxic."

"HA HA, that's funny. He likes to eat wood!"

"OMG, that sounds so bad!"

"Well, we've had this discussion before. Maybe he's coming out at an early age. Maybe he just wants to get it out there. You know how he loves the Danielle Steele books, now eating wood. Sounds like he wants you to know."

"He really likes bras too. Wait, maybe that's ok. Men like bras."

"Or maybe he want to be a cross dresser."

"Oh, he does like my shoes too."

"Yeah, I think your kid is coming out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment